“Our highest endeavour must be to develop free human beings who are able of themselves to impart purpose and direction to their lives. The need for imagination, a sense of truth, and a feeling of responsibility—these three forces are the very nerve of education.”
- Exceptional holistic framework
- Process-Oriented Psychology
- Metavision Model for Holistic Psychotherapy
- PACFA accredited course and pathway to professional practice
- Strong peer group support via Alumni network
- Nurturing environment, attentive teachers and assistants
- High quality of teaching material and staff
- Transformative nature of the course
- Counselling and Psychotherapy skills
- Widely applicable, lively alumni network
- Located in Southern Highlands, close to Sydney, Australia.
We use meditation, journaling and other artistic activities to enhance learning.
We don’t have a ‘manualised approach’ relying on prescribed practices but rather develop skills to read the unique situation present at each encounter. Our focus is on developing skills to read the signals that point the way forward for each person, situation or setting.
Deep listening, deep democracy and humbleness in the wisdom are skills to be learnt and practiced in the classroom. Theory is brought from a range of master teachers who have gone before us. We stand on their shoulders to find appropriate ways forward for the times in which we live.
Apply Submit Application for Course
Complete the application form, pay the $175 application fee and schedule and interview.
Once the interview has been conducted you will receive a letter of offer.