- The four-fold human being as related to gender
- Understanding a personal block to relationship
- The evolution of the human being as it relates to gender and the capacity for thought
- The masculine and feminine in sexuality
- The four loves
- Freedom, love and joy
- To work experientially with relationship issues drawing together different approaches from Anthroposophy, Process Oriented Psychology and current mainstream methods
- To understand the challenge of incarnating as a woman or a man today.
- To gain an understanding of the masculine and feminine archetypes.
- To have an explanation of the four types of love.
- Ways to overcome gender as a block to love.
- To work creatively with relationships.
- To understand the dynamics unique to relationships that need to be considered.
- To apply issues of rank and power to gender issues.
- To have dynamic skills in working with conflict.