Mixed-mode, intensives and online study
Certificate in Facilitation
Facilitation is a craft that is increasingly required across a variety of workplaces, sectors, and roles.
Groups can present a myriad of challenges. More and more people are needing to come together to work with complexity, change and uncertainty. The challenges of today require more than a paint by numbers approach to facilitation.
A Metavision approach to facilitation explores the innate solutions embedded in group tensions to reveal more sustainable ways forward. Our approach is sensitive to the needs of each unique situation and trains you to be nuanced and adaptive as a facilitator.
- Practical Frameworks that will help you approach, track and make sense of common facilitation situations and conversations.
- Tangible Skills and Tools for working with conflict, holding the group to goals and outcomes, creating groups that engage with feedback and self-reflection which supports the emergence of a growth mindset
- Integrated Learning through real world, practical on the ground practice and experience
- Mindsets and Ways of Being that enable you to adapt and respond skilfully and authentically to rapidly changing environments and contexts. You will also develop a clear sense of your facilitation presence including your unique qualities which can be consciously harnessed and wielded for the benefit of the group.
The training emphasises experiential learning. A foundational element of the training is the practice of inner work, which will support the development of your awareness and emotional intelligence. These inner conditions are necessary for your presence, and to develop confidence in your authentic facilitation style.
- Develop your unique and authentic facilitation style
- Turn your passion into action through the craft of facilitation
- Facilitate the conversations that matter to you
- Learn to identify, articulate and respond to the need in your organisation, sector, community or the world
- Individualised learning outcomes
- Experiential learning environment
- A focus on getting you into action
- Develop your awareness and emotional intelligence through inner work
This training is perfect for anyone who want to; work more effectively with people and/or those who support change and awareness in business, education, government or the not-for-profit sector.
3 Phases online and/or in person (Feb. July & Oct.)
Phase 1: Tuesday 2nd to Friday 5th February, 2021
Phase 2: Tuesday 13th to Friday 16th July, 2021
Phase 3: Tuesday 26th to Friday 29th October, 2021
Each phase is 4 x consecutive days with 4 x hour teaching sessions
- 2 x Learning Labs (1.5-2 hours each)
- Mentor Coaching 1:1 for 1 hour
- 4 x Peer Group meetings (1 hour)
- Access to our online learning platform